Monday 17 April 2017

Beautiful World

Hello and Welcome.

I recently picked up a few new stamps and wanted to play with them. 
So here is what I came up with...love the beautiful script of this sentiment.

I began by placing the flower stamp inside my Misti, inked with Archival ink and stamped.
Next, I coloured in areas of the flowers using my Zig markers, then pulled the colours out into the flower petals using a wet paintbrush.  
When that was dry, I stamped the sentiment using my Misti again and clear heat embossed.




Adding my card to these challenges:

Simon Says Wed.- SPRING COLOR INSPIRATION


Craft Stamper Magazine- ANYTHING STAMPED GOES

Just Us Girls- COLOUR WEEK


Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies
Stamps- Prima (Christine Adolph), Live in the Moment (Close to My Heart)
Paper- Canson 140lb watercolour 
Inks- Archival black, Zig markers
Accessories and Tools- Misti, paintbrush, clear eb powder, heat gun

13 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is GORGEOUS, love the quote and the flowers so very pretty.
Faith
x

Pat said...

What beautiful Spring colours, just so bright and pretty and wonderful watercolouring Karen. Hope you are having an enjoyable Easter. x

Loll said...

Bright and cheerful ... those flowers are so pretty! Love the sentiment. xx

Susan said...

Love all those vibrant colours - they make me feel happy just looking at them! A beautiful card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a wonderful design and I love the cheery colors you chose for your flowers garden.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

So bright and fun. You have the best fonts available to you in stamp form!

nancy littrell said...

Gorgeous loose watercolouring with your Zigs. LOVE your fabulous sentiment, Karen. TFS my friend. Hugs...

Lin said...

A perfect card for our challenge, Karen, love that large sentiment with the sweet flowers! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

papierelle said...

The spring is in the air .... beautiful card!!

Aileen said...

Karen beautiful card, sentiment and these wonderful flowers. I'm sure they are calling my name, so pretty.

Bobby said...

You find the greatest sentiments for your cards, Karen, and they compliment your lovely flowers so well.

Chris Dring said...

Beautiful card! Love how you water colored those flowers, and such a great sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Linda said...

Great design .... love the bold sentiment. Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx